Pumpkin Worry Worm Crochet Pattern PDF
Meet Pippin the Pumpkin Spice: Make someone smile with this cute Pumpkin Worry Worm this fall. Great for Halloween gifts, use as a fidget in a classroom, Act of Kindness, or hand out to someone who needs a hug.
- Some cotton yarn. I used Lily’s Sugar & Cream from LoveCrafts.
- Crochet hook that fits your yarn. I used a size G/4mm hook.
- Stitch markers or a piece of contrasting color yarn (optional)
- A tapestry needle
- A pair of scissors
- Trimits Toy Eyes Solid Black – 6mm, Goggly eyes, or black / brown fiber art beads, or a permanent marker (see image below for 15 worry worm eye options to choose from)
- Fluffy cotton filling, fiberfill or a few strands of leftover yarn
- Plastic or organza baggies
- Printer & A4 paper to print your tags. You could choose to print your tags on cardstock to make them more durable.
Abbreviations Used In Pattern
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- scBLO = single crochet back loop only
- sl st = slip stitch
- st = stitch
- sts = stitches
- fo = fasten off
Beginner – this pattern uses basic stitches used in different ways. You do not need to have amigurumi experience as this pattern is worked flat.
Length = 5.5″ / 14 cm
Weight = 0.28 oz/ 8 g
Yardage = 13.4 yards / 12.3 m of yarn
This product is for a CROCHET PATTERN only.
This is NOT for a finished physical item. Nothing will be shipped to you by post. You will download a digital file that you can save on your computer/tablet or cell phone.
NO RETURNS or REFUNDS will be issued on Instant Downloads after pattern/s have been downloaded.
This pattern explains how I make this project. It is NOT GUARANTEED that your finished project looks exactly the same. This will depend on a number of reasons: yarn and hook you use, your crocheting skills, style, tension, etc.
This pattern or its parts may not be REPLICATED, ALTERED, SHARED or RESOLD without permission.
You may SELL physical items made from this pattern, but please GIVE CREDIT to me as the designer (see below).
Rights are NOT transferrable.
If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them for you before or after your purchase.
Design and photos are copyright of Start Crochet [May Shehab] © 2022.
A fantastic pattern. Well-written and works up quickly. Makes a great gift.
Currently making 115 of these for my daughters school preschool trick or treat. This was a GREAT pattern, very easy to follow. I did after making several, make mine with 6 stitches in the head and put the curly part at row 6.
What a fun, quick pattern! Very easy to follow, nice and clear.
A very quick and super fun make with soooo many options. I love it!
Love this pattern so easy to read and follow. We’ll be making many of these!!
Amazing,fast, adorable pattern so easy to understand and lots of photos and help if you need it. I recommend this pattern to everyone even beginners
Worry worm works up pretty quickly. Well written pattern with photos in just the right spots.
Thank you for this cute pattern!