Tiny Heart Crochet Pattern
This tiny crochet heart is an incredibly easy project that only requires two basic stitches. With some yarn, a crochet hook and about a minute of your time, you can create this simple crochet heart, perfect to add as an embellishment to all sorts of crochet projects.
Disclaimer: This product contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the Start Crochet links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
What You’ll Learn
- How to crochet the smallest heart to add as an appliqué to your crochet projects.
- Some project ideas for your tiny crochet hearts.
- Some classic worsted weight yarn (colors of your choice). Any yarn would do really, just make sure it’s not hairy or fuzzy. I used DK yarn in Red Wine from Paintbox Yarns Simply DK.
- Crochet hook 2.5 mm
- A tapestry needle
- A pair of scissors
- ch = chain
- sl st = slip stitch
- st = stitch
- sts = stitches
- fo = fasten off
Note: Gauge is not really that crucial for this tutorial. Just try experimenting with different hook sizes to get a gauge you are happy with for the project you are working on.
For this project, my gauge was 6 stitches & 2 rows in dc = 2.5 cm
Between 2 to 3 meters (2.1 to 3.2 yards) of DK yarn.
This tiny heart measures approximately: H = 0.5 inches (1.5 cm), and W = 0.6 inches (1.7 cm).
- You can use any type of yarn as long as you have a corresponding crochet hook size (check yarn label for recommendations).
- Numbers at the end of each step (in brackets) indicate the number of final stitches in that step.
- I use US crochet terms.
This product is for a CROCHET PATTERN only.
This is NOT for a finished physical item. Nothing will be shipped to you by post. You will download a digital file that you can save on your computer/tablet or cell phone.
NO RETURNS or REFUNDS will be issued on Instant Downloads after pattern/s have been downloaded.
This pattern explains how I make this project. It is NOT GUARANTEED that your finished project looks exactly the same. This will depend on a number of reasons: yarn and hook you use, your crocheting skills, style, tension, etc.
This pattern or its parts may not be REPLICATED, ALTERED, SHARED or RESOLD without permission.
You may SELL physical items made from this pattern, but please GIVE CREDIT to me as the designer (see below).
Rights are NOT transferrable.
If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them for you before or after your purchase.
Design and photos are copyright of Start Crochet [May Shehab] © 2023.
Please follow my accounts to see what else I’m up to and to keep in touch:
There are no reviews yet.