Easy Sunflower Crochet Pattern (FREE)
Perfect Embellishment for
Hats, Bags & Wind Spinners
This sunflower is a great stash-busting project. You could use any type of yarn, really… but I used a 100% cotton for this crocheted sunflower pictured here.
Flaunt your crochet skills with this super pretty, yet easy sunflower pattern that will add a summery touch to your crochet projects.
- Crochet hook that fits your yarn. I used a size 7/O 4.0 mm hook for this project.
- A darning needle
- A pair of scissors
14 – 16 yards (13 – 15 m)
Sunflower diameter:4″ (10 cm)
Abbreviations Used In Pattern
- mc = magic circle
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- dc = double crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- blo = stitch in the back loop only
- st = stitch
- sts = stitches
- fo = fasten off
- Numbers at the end of each round in parentheses ( ) = total number of stitches for that round
- If you are new to reading crochet patterns, you might find these tips helpful.
- You can make the pattern larger or smaller by changing the type of yarn and/or hook, or by adding more rounds (Note that you will have to increase with each round). For the number of increased stitches with each round you can check out this post on how to crochet a flat circle.
- I use US crochet terms.
This product is for a CROCHET PATTERN only.
This is NOT for a finished physical item. Nothing will be shipped to you by post. You will download a digital file that you can save on your computer/tablet or cell phone.
NO RETURNS or REFUNDS will be issued on Instant Downloads after pattern/s have been downloaded.
This pattern explains how I make this project. It is NOT GUARANTEED that your finished project looks exactly the same. This will depend on a number of reasons: yarn and hook you use, your crocheting skills, style, tension, etc.
This pattern or its parts may not be REPLICATED, TRANSLATED, ALTERED, SHARED or RESOLD without permission.
You may SELL physical items made from this pattern, but please GIVE CREDIT to me as the designer (see below).
Rights are NOT transferrable.
If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them for you before or after your purchase.
Design and photos are copyright of Start Crochet [May Shehab] © 2022, All Rights Reserved.