Baby Stoller Appliqué Crochet Pattern PDF
Do you know someone who’s expecting a baby soon? How about giving them a hand-made crochet card to welcome their new baby? Or add this appliqué to a baby onesie or blanket perhaps. You could even crochet a few of these appliqués and string them together to create a cute little bunting to decorate a baby cot or room.
I personally love hand-made gifts and especially cards with some nice texture to them.
Let me show you how to crochet a baby stroller in a few simple steps. I hope you like it 🙂
- Some DK cotton yarn in 2 colors of choice. I used Ricorumi DK, 100% cotton in pink (Color A) and white (Color B)
- Crochet hook that fits your yarn. For this project I used a 3 mm hook.
- A tapestry needle
- A pair of scissors
- mc = magic circle (optional alternative also suggested)
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- sc2tog = single crochet decrease
- 2 sc in same st = single crochet increase
- sl st = slip stitch
- fo = fasten off
Advanced Beginner – (knowledge of how to crochet a Magic Circle or alternative – please see options in instructions below).
This appliqué is 2.7 inches (7 cm) wide and 2.5 inches (6.5 cm) high.
Approx. 7.6 yards (7 m) in total (both colors).
- Gauge = 12 sc and 10 rows with a 3 mm crochet hook = 2″ (5 cm).
- Gauge is not really that crucial for this project. If you wish to have a smaller appliqué, you can go down to a 2.5 mm hook. And if you’d like a larger one, then you could go up half or a whole number/letter hook size (suggestion: between letters C & D hooks).
- You can use any type of cotton or bamboo yarn as long as you have a corresponding crochet hook size (check yarn label for recommendations).
- If you don’t know how to crochet a Magic Circle for the wheels, you can either try to figure it out with these video tutorials, or you could just crochet 2 chains (ch) and crochet the 6 sc into the first ch.
- Numbers at the end of each step (in brackets) indicate the number of final stitches in that step.
- Ch 1 at the beginning of a row does not count as a stitch.
- When turning your work, make sure you always turn in the same direction.
- Please note that I use US crochet terms.
This product is for a CROCHET PATTERN only.
This is NOT for a finished physical item. Nothing will be shipped to you by post. You will download a digital file that you can save on your computer/tablet or cell phone.
NO RETURNS or REFUNDS will be issued on Instant Downloads after pattern/s have been downloaded.
This pattern explains how I make this project. It is NOT GUARANTEED that your finished project looks exactly the same. This will depend on a number of reasons: yarn and hook you use, your crocheting skills, style, tension, etc.
This pattern or its parts may not be REPLICATED, ALTERED, SHARED or RESOLD without permission.
You may SELL physical items made from this pattern, but please GIVE CREDIT to me as the designer (see below).
Rights are NOT transferrable.
If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them for you before or after your purchase.
Design and photos are copyright of Start Crochet [May Shehab] © 2023. All rights reserved.
Please follow my accounts to see what else I’m up to and to keep in touch: