Welcome Baby Card Printable (Baby Girl)
With Optional Crochet Stroller Embellishment
This DIY printable New Baby Card Template is super cute and you can also add a crocheted baby stroller appliqué to it to give it some texture!
You can find the photo tutorial on this Baby Stroller Appliqué Crochet Pattern blog post here.
Print, cut, crochet & glue your handmade (budget-friendly) Baby Welcome Cards.
- A printer (you could either print the cards at home or have them professionally printed at your local print shop or online)
- Card stock
- Glue (a glue stick, glue dots, or double-sided tape)
For the Baby Stroller Crochet Pattern (Optional):
- Some DK cotton yarn in 2 colors of choice. I used Ricorumi DK, 100% cotton in pink (Color A) and white (Color B)
- Crochet hook that fits your yarn. For this project I used a 3 mm hook.
- A tapestry needle
- A pair of scissors
Beginner – Intermediate
This Baby Welcome Card prints on size A4 card stock & measures 7″ x 5″ (18 cm x 13 cm) when assembled
- This printable is 1 PDF file, ready for printing.
- You can either print at home on card stock (or paper, then glue to card stock), or you can take this file to your local print shop for printing. You can also order printing online through online print shops like Shutterfly, Canva, VistaParint, Staples or Costco.
- Do NOT print the cover page. It will use up too much of your printer ink. Select only the pages you need to print.
- Print however many copies you want from all pages (Card, insert & Envelope).
- Cut around the outlines of each as indicated, then glue the sides of the envelope together with a glue stick.
- This is a DIGITAL (INSTANT) DOWNLOAD, and DOES NOT include any physical products. Your files will be available for download once your payment is confirmed
- Colors vary from monitor to monitor and can look different from the printed version. I cannot guarantee a color will look the same as you see it and I am not responsible for color variances due to monitor difference.
- Make sure to print the image in its original size (100%). For best results print on good quality card stock paper and set your Printer to print on A4 Sized paper.
- This file a non-editable.
- Quality: 300 dpi. Perfect for printing
- Format: PDF
- Size: 7″ x 5″ (18 cm x 13 cm) when folded.
- Printer Setting: A4
- This printable was designed using Fonts & Images WITH COMMERCIAL LICENSE
- This printable is for PERSONAL USE LICENSE ONLY.
- You may print these files FOR YOURSELF or to give as GIFTS or Random Acts of Crochet Kindness.
- Rights are NOT transferrable.
- NO COMMERCIAL USE of this product is allowed. This includes SHARING ON SOCIAL MEDIA and RESELLING.
- If you’d like a modified design, please get in touch with me and I’d be happy to create one for you.
- Designs are copyright of Start Crochet [May Shehab] © 2023.
SUPPORT AND HELP
- Although I do not offer refunds on digital items, I am committed to making sure that you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason the file does not work, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am happy to assist you.