DIY Valentine’s Card & Envelope
With Optional Crochet Hearts Embellishment
This DIY printable Valentine’s Card Template is super cute when you add a couple of tiny crocheted hearts to it! Print, cut, crochet & glue your handmade (budget-friendly) Valentine’s Cards.
You have the option of adding a couple of crochet tiny hearts to give it some texture. You can find the photo tutorial on this Tiny Heart Crochet Pattern blog post.
- A printer (you could either print the cards at home or have them professionally printed at your local print shop or online)
- Paper or card stock
- Glue (a glue stick, glue dots, or double-sided tape)
For the Tiny Crochet Heart (Optional):
Note: Gauge is not that crucial for this tutorial. Just try experimenting with different hook sizes to get a gauge you are happy with to get the right fit for the Tiny Hearts.
For this project, my gauge was 6 stitches & 2 rows in dc = 2.5 cm with a 2.5 mm hook.
This Valentine’s Card prints on size A4 paper or card stock & measures 7″ x 5″ (18 cm x 13 cm) when assembled
- Once you’ve purchased the item, you will receive 1 PDF file, ready for printing.
- You can either print at home on card stock or paper, then glue to card stock, or you can take this file to your local print shop for printing. You can also order printing online through online print shops like Shutterfly, Canva, VistaParint, Staples or Costco.
- Do NOT print cover page. It will use up too much of your printer ink. Select only the pages you need to print.
- Print however many copies you want from both pages (Card & Envelope). Cut around the outlines of each as indicated, then glue the sides of the envelope together with a glue stick.
- This is a DIGITAL (INSTANT) DOWNLOAD, and DOES NOT include any physical products. Your files will be available for download once your payment is confirmed
- Colors vary from monitor to monitor and can look different from the printed version. I cannot guarantee a color will look the same as you see it and I am not responsible for color variances due to monitor difference.
- Make sure to print the image in its original size (100%). For best results print on good quality card stock paper and set your Printer to print on A4 Sized paper.
- Your Purchase will come in a non-editable file.
- Quality: 300 dpi. Perfect for printing
- Format: PDF
- Size: 7″ x 5″ (18 cm x 13 cm) when folded.
- This printable was designed using Fonts & Images WITH COMMERCIAL LICENSE
- This printable is for PERSONAL USE LICENSE ONLY.
- You may print these files FOR YOURSELF or to give as GIFTS.
- Rights are NOT transferrable.
- NO COMMERCIAL USE of this product is allowed. This includes SHARING ON SOCIAL MEDIA and RESELLING.
- If you’d like a modified design, please get in touch with me and I’d be happy to create one for you.
- Designs are copyright of Start Crochet [May Shehab] © 2023.
SUPPORT AND HELP
- Although I do not offer refunds on digital items, I am committed to making sure that you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason the file does not work, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am happy to assist you.
These are just too too cute! They are perfect for my hubby and I to give to our grandchildren, because they remind me a bit of how we, as grandparents, might look if we were gnomes. LOL! The envelopes are even decorated adorably, thank you!