Easy DIY Crochet Christmas Card
This easy DIY printable Christmas Card Template is so cute when you add a crochet circle as the Reindeer’s nose! Print, cut, crochet & glue your handmade (budget-friendly) Christmas Cards.
- A printer (you could either print the cards at home or have them professionally printed at your local print shop or online)
- Some classic worsted weight yarn in Red. Any yarn would do really, just make sure it’s not hairy or fuzzy.
- Crochet hook that fits your yarn. Generally I use between a size G/4mm to H/5mm hook.
- A tapestry needle
- A pair of scissors
- Card stock
- A hole puncher
- Glue (a glue stick, glue dots, or double-sided tape)
- Craft Glue or Hot Glue Gun (to stick the nose) – optional
- Tape (to hold knotted yarn threads in place) – optional
- ch = chain
- mc = magic circle
- dc = double crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- st = stitch
- sts = stitches
- fo = fasten off
- You can use any type of yarn as long as you have a corresponding crochet hook size (check yarn label for recommendations)
- I use US crochet terms. Here’s a US/UK Conversion Chart
Note: Gauge is not that crucial for this tutorial. Just try experimenting with different hook sizes to get a gauge you are happy with to get the right fit for the Reindeer’s nose.
This Christmas Card prints on size A4 paper or card stock & measures 7″ x 5″ (17.5 cm x 12.5 cm) when assembled
- Once you’ve purchased the item, you will receive 1 PDF file, ready for printing.
- You can either print at home on card stock or paper, then glue to card stock, or you can take this file to your local print shop for printing. You can also order printing online through online print shops like Shutterfly, Canva, VistaParint, Staples or Costco.
- Do NOT print cover page. It will use up too much of your printer ink. Select only the pages you need to print.
- Print however many copies you want from both pages (Front is on p.2 & Back is on p.3), cut around the outlines of each tag, then glue the front and back together with a glue stick.
- You can then use a hole puncher to punch a hole through the top of each gift tag and insert a piece of string, yarn, cord or ribbon to attach to your gift.
- This is a DIGITAL (INSTANT) DOWNLOAD, and DOES NOT include any physical products. Your files will be available for download once your payment is confirmed
- Colors vary from monitor to monitor and can look different from the printed version. I cannot guarantee a color will look the same as you see it and I am not responsible for color variances due to monitor difference.
- Make sure to print the image in its original size. For best results print on good quality card stock paper.
- Your Purchase will come in a non-editable file.
- Quality: 300 dpi. Perfect for printing
- Format: JPEG, PDF
- Size: each tag is 4″ x 2″ (10 cm x 5 cm)
- This printable was designed using Fonts & Images WITH COMMERCIAL LICENSE
- This printable is for PERSONAL USE LICENSE ONLY.
- You may print these files FOR YOURSELF or to give as GIFTS.
- Rights are NOT transferrable.
- NO COMMERCIAL USE of this product is allowed. This includes SHARING ON SOCIAL MEDIA and RESELLING.
- If you’d like a modified design, please get in touch with me and I’d be happy to create one for you.
- Designs are copyright of Start Crochet [May Shehab] © 2022.
SUPPORT AND HELP
- Although I do not offer refunds on digital items, I am committed to making sure that you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason the file does not work, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am happy to assist you.
There are no reviews yet.