DIY Christmas Envelopes (A4 Printable)
With these easy printable DIY Christmas Envelopes, you can send out all the Christmas cards you wish this year – even if you’re on a very tight budget 🙂
This design matches this Crochet Christmas Card Template (Printable), so you have a set of Christmas Cards with matching envelopes.
Christmas Envelope Template Instructions
1. Print Your Christmas Envelope Template
Make sure you set your printer to Size A4 and print on 100%
Print a test page first, check if your card fits within the boundaries, then continue to print as many envelopes as you need.
Gather your tools: Ruler, a pair of scissors & paper glue.
2. Fold Your Christmas Card Envelope
- Carefully fold along the centerline of the envelope. It helps to fold along a ruler first in one direction, then folding over in the other direction.
- Fold the side flaps of your Christmas Envelope downwards (x 4),
- At the end, fold down the closing flap.
3. Cut The Corners off Your Christmas Card Envelope Template
Now that you have your template printed out, grab a pair of scissors and cut along the lines where it says “Cut”.
You will cut out 4 triangles in total (one on each end of the center fold and one on each side of the closing flap).
4. Glue The Sides Of Your Christmas Envelope
You only need to glue 2 sides of your Christmas Envelope (see arrows in photo below). Fold your other 2 sides on top of the glue to attach them together.
5. Completing Your Handmade Christmas Cards Envelopes
Repeat this process with all the envelopes you need to create.
I suggest you make each step for all the envelopes together, then continue to the next step (instead of completing all the steps for each envelope separately). This is just a suggestion to speed up your process.
Once you’re done with all your envelopes, insert your Handmade Crochet Christmas Cards in the envelopes, write the addresses on the cards, stick your top flap closed with glue and stick your stamps in place (if you have them already). Now you’re all set to head to the post office 🙂
This Christmas Card envelope prints on size A4 paper or card stock & measures 7.2″ x 5.1″ (18.5 cm x 13 cm) when assembled
- Once you’ve purchased the item, you will receive 1 PDF file, ready for printing.
- You can either print at home on card stock or paper, then glue to card stock, or you can take this file to your local print shop for printing. You can also order printing online through online print shops like Shutterfly, Canva, VistaParint, Staples or Costco.
- Do NOT print cover page. It will use up too much of your printer ink. Select only the pages you need to print.
- Print however many copies you want from both pages (Front is on p.2 & Back is on p.3), cut around the outlines of each tag, then glue the front and back together with a glue stick.
- You can then use a hole puncher to punch a hole through the top of each gift tag and insert a piece of string, yarn, cord or ribbon to attach to your gift.
- This is a DIGITAL (INSTANT) DOWNLOAD, and DOES NOT include any physical products. Your files will be available for download once your payment is confirmed
- Colors vary from monitor to monitor and can look different from the printed version. I cannot guarantee a color will look the same as you see it and I am not responsible for color variances due to monitor difference.
- Make sure to print the image in its original size. For best results print on good quality card stock paper.
- Your Purchase will come in a non-editable file.
- Quality: 300 dpi. Perfect for printing
- Format: JPEG, PDF
- Size: each tag is 4″ x 2″ (10 cm x 5 cm)
- This printable was designed using Fonts & Images WITH COMMERCIAL LICENSE
- This printable is for PERSONAL USE LICENSE ONLY.
- You may print these files FOR YOURSELF or to give as GIFTS.
- Rights are NOT transferrable.
- NO COMMERCIAL USE of this product is allowed. This includes SHARING ON SOCIAL MEDIA and RESELLING.
- If you’d like a modified design, please get in touch with me and I’d be happy to create one for you.
- Designs are copyright of Start Crochet [May Shehab] © 2022.
SUPPORT AND HELP
- Although I do not offer refunds on digital items, I am committed to making sure that you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason the file does not work, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am happy to assist you.