Add some shine to your Christmas Gifts this year!
With these fast & easy Christmas Crochet & DIY project printables,
you'll undeniably enhance the look of your handmade gifts.
Products Included In This Offer
5 Crochet Patterns
You'll get 5 beginner-friendly crochet patterns perfect to embellish your Christmas gifts or decorate your space.
2 Sets of X-Mas Gift Tags
Handmade with love Christmas Gift Tags with front & back so you can sign your name + Elf Christmas Gift Tags with fun & positive sayings.
Elf Worry Worm Poems
Specially-designed Elf Worry Worm poems perfect for kids (or adults) who struggle with anxiety or could use a small cuddly in their pockets..
DIY Gift Box Template
An easy printable with a variety of motif options, ideal to package the Festive Tea-Light Candles or your Worry Worm.
5 Crochet Patterns
With this Christmas Bundle you’ll be making something from the heart
that shows the true meaning of the season.
2 Sets of Christmas Gift Tags
Elf Worry Worm Poem Tags For RAOCKs
DIY Gift Box Template
I. Simple Mandala Appliqué Pattern
This quick make is so easy and versatile! You can use these mandalas in many ways this Christmas. Here are some ideas:
- Christmas ornaments
- Gift-wrapping decor
- Gift card decor
- Cup Coasters
- Plant Pot Coasters
- Wall hangings
- Dream catchers
- Pin cushion
- Appliqué for bags
- Embellishments for garments
II. 3 Festive Tea-Light Cozy Crochet Patterns
These 3 festive tea-light candle cozy patterns make cute little gifts for Christmas, New Year's, Birthdays, bridal showers, weddings or any special occasion.
You can give these tea-light cozies as gifts to friends and family, use them as Christmas stocking stuffers, as party table decoration, or sprinkle them around town as Random Acts of Crochet Kindness (RAOCK).
III. Elf Worry Worm Crochet Pattern
- These worry worms are also super simple to make and will definitely put big smiles on little faces!
- Not only will you feel accomplished when you've created a few of these, you'll also feel great about yourself when you actually go out and hide them around your neighbourhood for people to find.
- Can you imagine how this will brighten up their day? (and yours too!)
- If you're giving this Elf Worry Worm as a gift to someone special, you can pack it up in the Printable Gift Box included in this bundle.
IV. "Handmade With Love" Christmas Gift Tags (PDF Printable)
- These cute printable gift tags are perfect for giving your wrapped up handmade Christmas Gifts that final touch :)
- Print however many copies you want from both pages (Front & Back), cut around the outlines of each tag, then glue the front and back together with a glue stick.
- You can then use a hole puncher to punch a hole through the top of each gift tag and insert a piece of string, yarn, cord or ribbon to attach to your gift.
- Remember to sign your name! :)
V. Christmas Elf Gift Tags (PDF Printable)
- These Elf printable gift tags go especially well with the Elf Worry Worm, but could also be used on any other Christmas gift as well.
- This printable includes 6 cute & humorous Elf Christmas sayings.
- The positive & funny sayings will surely create lots of laughter & joy when you tag your handmade gifts with these.
VI. Elf Worry Worm Poem Tags
- These cute printable Elf Worry Worm tags are perfect for adding to your RAOCK (Random Acts of Crochet Kindness) this Holiday season.
- Print however many copies you like from the pages you choose, then cut around the outlines of each tag.
- You can then use a hole puncher to punch a hole through the top of each tag and insert a piece of string, yarn, cord or ribbon to attach to your Elf Worry Worm.
- Put your worry worm & tag in a small plastic baggie and distribute around your neighborhood!
- Join a Random Acts of Crochet Kindness Facebook Group and write the name of that FB Group on the tag, so whoever finds your worry worm can post a photo of it on that Group.
This Is What You Get In This Bundle
This Christmas Crochet Bundle, comes in a PDF Downloadable File (e-book format):
There is an introduction and a Table of Contents with Clickable Links to the following chapters:
- Crochet Patterns:
- The Simple Mandala Crochet Pattern (Printer-friendly pages + Photo Tutorial)
- 3 Festive Tea-Light Cozy Crochet Patterns (Printer-friendly pages + Photos)
- Elf Worry Worm Crochet Pattern
- Gift Tags (PDF Printables):
- Christmas Gift Tags
- Christmas Elf Gift Tags
- Elf Worry Worm Poem Tags (for RAOCKs)
- DIY Gift Box (PDF Printable):
This DIY Gift Box is perfect for your festive tea-light candles or your Elf Worry Worm.
How Much Does This Crochet Bundle Cost?
This Christmas Bundle Is On Special Offer For The 12 Days Of Christmas Only
Each item can be bought individually, but you save $20.00 if you buy the Bundle.
Pssst... Find your own Christmas Gift (FREE in the List Below!)
- The Simple Mandala Crochet Pattern (Printer-friendly pages + Photo Tutorial) ($3.99)
- 3 Festive Tea-Light Cozy Crochet Patterns (Printer-friendly pages + Photos) ($4.99)
- Elf Worry Worm Crochet Pattern ($4.99)
- Handmade With Love Christmas Gift Tags ($3.99) FREE
- Christmas Elf Gift Tags (3.99)
- Elf Worry Worm Poem Tags (for RAOCKs) ($3.99)
- DIY Gift Box (PDF Printable cut & fold template) ($3.99)
Total Cost: $29.93
Bundle Sale Offer: $9.99
Reviews & Testimonials
About The Designer
Welcome to Start Crochet!
On my blog, you'll find crochet tutorials and easy crochet gift ideas you can offer your loved ones on special occasions.
You'll also find cute little crochet designs you can use for Random Acts of Crochet Kindness (RAOCKs) to help make the world a happier place for everyone.
Bundle Photo Gallery
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: Click on each question to see its answer
Yes you can! Simply click on the pattern link for the item you'd like to buy and head over to my shop (or Ravelry if available) to complete your purchase.
These crochet patterns will give your handmade Christmas gifts that extra touch of shine! You can use the mandala as an embellishment for your Christmas Cards or to decorate your gifts. You can crochet several of them to give as gifts (a set of 6 coasters would look great under glasses of wine at the dinner table!). See more options for using this mandala here.
- These festive tea-light cozies make great gifts in and of themselves! You can crochet a set of 3 tea-light cozies and put them in the DIY Gift box, wrap the box in some yarn or twine, add the "Handmade with Love" Christmas Gift Tags and you've made someone a special handmade Christmas Gift.
- You could also use these festive tea-light candles to decorate your Christmas dinner table.
- Another option is to use them for RAOCKs (Random Acts of Crochet Kindness) and give them away to people who need some shine in their lives this Christmas.
- You will find more details on the Festive Tea-Light Cozy patterns here.
- The Elf Worry Worm pattern can be used as a gift in and of itself. It would make a great stocking stuffer or your could lay it with some pretty tissue paper in your DIY Gift Box.
- This Elf Worry Worm is a great fidget toy and has been proven to give relief to people with anxiety, those who have trouble sleeping at night and those who simply need something to brighten up their day.
- You can give your Elf Worry Worm to someone specific or you could use it for Random Acts of Crochet Kindness. For more details on how to package and distribute your RAOCKs, please read this blog post.
- You could also use this Elf Worry Worm as an embellishment to a Christmas Gift Box as well.
- You will receive a PDF file that you can print on your home computer or send to a professional print shop for printing.
- For printing at home, it would be nice if you had some card stock, but this is not necessary. The tags come in front & back, so you can cut & glue them together back to back.
- You will need a pair of scissors to cut the tags, some paper glue to glue them together, a hole puncher to punch a hole in the top and some yarn or twine to attach them to your gifts.
- This DIY Gift Box comes with several ready-to-print templates, each with a different design to choose from.
- The finished size of the Gift Box is 7.6″ length x 1.5″ height (19.5 cm x 4 cm)
- You will need some card stock (Size A4) to fit in your printer.
- Once you have printed the template, you'll need some scissors or a cutter to cut along the indicated lines, a ruler to help fold along the dotted lines neatly, some paper glue, double sided tape or glue dots to attach the sides and some yarn, twin or other embellishments to decorate your box.
- For more details on this Gift Box, please click here.
- This is a DIGITAL (INSTANT) DOWNLOAD, and DOES NOT include any physical products. Your file will be available for download once your payment is confirmed and are non-refundable.
- Colors vary from monitor to monitor and can look different from the printed version. I cannot guarantee a color will look the same as you see it and I am not responsible for color variances due to monitor difference.
- Make sure to print the image in its original size. For best results print on good quality card stock paper.
- Your Purchase will come in non-editable files.
- Quality: 300 dpi. Perfect for printing
- Format: PDF
- Size: A4 paper/card stock
- These printables were designed using Fonts & Images WITH COMMERCIAL LICENSE
- These printables are for PERSONAL USE LICENSE ONLY.
- You may print these files FOR YOURSELF or to give as GIFTS.
- Rights are NOT transferrable.
- NO COMMERCIAL USE of this product is allowed. This includes SHARING ON SOCIAL MEDIA and RESELLING.
- If you’d like a modified design, please get in touch with me and I’d be happy to create one for you.
- Designs are copyright of Start Crochet [May Shehab] © 2022.
SUPPORT AND HELP
- Although I do not offer refunds on digital items, I am committed to making sure that you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason the file does not work, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am happy to assist you.