Easy Granny Slippers Crochet Pattern
Looking for a fast & easy Granny Slippers crochet pattern so you can whip up a sweet & useful gift for Mom?
Flaunt your crochet skills with these fun granny slippers!
If you’re a beginner crocheter, you’ll find the step-by-step photo instructions helpful.
If you have any questions, please get in touch in the comments below and I’ll be happy to answer them for you.
Disclaimer: This product contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using the Start Crochet links. Please see my disclosure for more details.
Granny Triangle Crochet Slippers
What You’ll Learn
- How to crochet a granny triangle using (dc) stitch
- How to change yarn color after granny rounds
- How to stitch granny triangles together
- How to shape slippers
- How to adjust slipper sizing
- How to ensure your crochet slippers are non-slip
- 5 colors of some classic DK yarn (I used Paintbox Yarns for these Granny Triangles). Cotton, cotton blends or bamboo yarns would also work well.
Abbreviations Used In Pattern
- mc = magic circle
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- dc = double crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- st = stitch
- sts = stitches
- sk = skip
- sp = space
- fo = fasten off
Measurement: A Granny Triangle of 5 rounds = 13 cm (5.1”)•
Slipper length: 23.6 cm (9.3 inches)
Gauge: 16 stitches & 19 rows in sc = 10cm (4″)
For both slippers, you will need around 140 m (153 yards) of yarn.
- Numbers at the end of each round in parentheses ( ) = total number of stitches for that round.
- Bolded text between brackets [ … ] means pattern repeat.
- If you are new to reading crochet patterns, you might find these tips helpful.
- You can adjust the sizing of these slippers by changing your hook size for the triangles. If you are making a child’s size, you may decrease the number of rounds in the granny triangles. I made a pair of slippers for my 6 year-old with only 3-round granny triangles. Please see photos in gallery.
- For the length of the slippers, please refer to the provided downloadable for sizing..
- Please note that I use US crochet terms
This product is for a CROCHET PATTERN only.
This is NOT for a finished physical item. Nothing will be shipped to you by post. You will download a digital file that you can save on your computer/tablet or cell phone.
NO RETURNS or REFUNDS will be issued on Instant Downloads after pattern/s have been downloaded.
This pattern explains how I make this project. It is NOT GUARANTEED that your finished project looks exactly the same. This will depend on a number of reasons: yarn and hook you use, your crocheting skills, style, tension, etc.
This pattern or its parts may not be REPLICATED, ALTERED, SHARED or RESOLD without permission.
You may SELL physical items made from this pattern, but please GIVE CREDIT to me as the designer (see below).
Rights are NOT transferrable.
If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them for you before or after your purchase.
Design and photos are copyright of Start Crochet [May Shehab] © 2022.
love your pattern , very easy to follow and fast results .