No more guesswork or tape measures!
If you’re crocheting a beanie or hat and you’re not sure about your sizing, you can use this handy sizing chart and template to make sure you get your hat sizing just right.
- This printable includes both a Hat Sizing Chart (for brimmed hats) and a Beanie Sizing Chart (for beanies that cover the ears).
- You’ll find all sizes from Newborn baby to Adult women & men.
- Printable on A4 paper or card stock with a home printer.
- Instructions are included on printables.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD for home printing. Nothing will be shipped to you by post.
- This template has been designed by May Shehab at startcrochet.com
- This template can be used for HOME PRINTING ONLY.
- Templates are for PERSONAL USE ONLY, rights to files//photos/designs are not transferrable.
- NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE
- You may request LICENSING for this product. Please get in touch with me so we can discuss COLLABORATION.
- You may use this printable for SELLING your finished crocheted product.
- You may not, however, SELL THE ACTUAL PRINTABLE, even after editing.
- NO RETURNS or REFUNDS for Digital Purchases.
- This is NOT an EDITABLE FILE
- You may not EXTRACT any parts of the design for other use.
- COLORS might appear different on screen than in print.
- Design of printable files or their parts, may not be REPLICATED, ALTERED, SHARED or RESOLD.